“LIFE IS EITHER A DARING ADVENTURE OR NOTHING AT ALL”HELEN KELLER
FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD!
We may be Vegan, but we are still foodies at heart. Even when provisioning and supplies leave us being more imaginative with our food combinations. We endeavour to not go hungry!
- Maple Oat Banana BreadBananas on a boat are said to be unlucky. this is likely due to them all ripening at the same time. watching a bunch 'cascade' … Read more
- Double Trouble Vegan GravyFor those cooler evenings – a rib-sticking meal of sausage and mash or meatloaf might be on the cards. This gravy is the perfect accompaniment. … Read more
- Peanut Butter Energy bitesMore Energy! Perfect for that mid morning snack or pick me up after a snorkel. Using only five ingredients, they are handy on your store … Read more
- Black Bean ChilliA warming and nutritious chilli stew – ideal after a long days sail, or when exploring NZ coastal waters. Ingredients 250 grams Tempeh, chopped / … Read more
- Vegan MayonnaiseThis is a really easy way to make your own Mayo. It means you do not have to stock another condiment jar, and makes use … Read more
- Ginger energy ballsA lovely sweet treat with a hearty hit of ginger spice. No added sugar gives a handy energy boost for night watches or during a … Read more
- Apple Pie Almond Butter BallsThese are a really nice sweet treat. Either as an after diner snack or as pick-me-up over an afternoon coffee. Ingredients Batter 1 cup (75g) dried … Read more
- Rye BreadFresh bread on a boat is a bit of a luxury. We have always had a preference for a sourdough style of bread, but keeping … Read more