We have been asked a few times what we do with our days. It is normally asked by people who think we must get bored as there is nothing to do.
Well, we are currently anchored in a lovely Bay just beside Mansion House on Kawau Island. and here is a quick rundown of what we did today:
- Worked out for an hour (to a ‘insanity’ DVD by ‘SeanT’- I highly recommend it )
- Quick shower and breakfast- Did two loads of laundry and hung out
- Filled and tested the newly repaired Honda generator – plugged it into the boat power and switched on the hot water heating
- Repaired a small leak in the port engine room
- Re-secured the shower screen in the ensuite
- Set up the desalinator / watermaker and made approximately 360 litres of water
- Made a fresh batch of hummus for lunch
- Prepared a chickpea flour concoction for tomorrows dinner
- Made a fresh batch of ‘Apple pie almond butter balls ‘ (Yum)
- Chatted to our neighbour about the easiest place to get to in order to re-provision.
- Fed the ducks ( three times)
- Made a vegan Shepard’s pie for dinner
- Poured a large G and T (Jo) and a large rum ( Me)
So we had no time to go for a walk onshore, explore the beautiful countryside and read our books. Guess we will have to do that tomorrow